Sales and Business Development Assistant
This position will participate in the growth of Waste to Energy Lincoln programs, including organics hauling, sustainability initiatives, liquid waste hauling, and portable restroom services.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Perform market assessments and identify new potential customers.
- Generate leads.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Willingness to participate in ride-along to understand programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients, including cold calls.
- Preparing weekly/monthly progress reports
- Commitment to customer service.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in sales is a plus.
- Passion for sustainability is a must!
- Pay is hourly and will be determined based on experience.
- Benefits include: PTO, 50% employer covered Health insurance, dental & vision (100% at 3 years), 401k with match at 1 year.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to here.